STANDARD OR MADE TO ORDER PARTS
HIGHEST QUALITY – COMPETITIVE PRICING
WASCA is a third generation Australian Manufacturer of washers, stamped components, pressings, fasteners and special parts designed and manufactured to order. Our experienced and talented Engineers use traditional and CAD methods to design and produce the parts you need. WASCA has serviced all industries including the fastener, Mining and Automotive sectors for more than 47 years. Our Quality Management system ensures full traceability, thorough inspections and if required, certification that our components are made to the standards listed in our catalogue. The highest level of personalised customer service together with quality design and production is our commitment to you.
For further details please click here: WASCOAT
WASCA Product Catalogue contains new products, expanded ranges and technical information; we hope our catalogue will assist in choosing WASCA as your first choice for all your washer and stamped component needs.
New products available include:
- Load Indicating Washers ASTMF959M
- Stainless Steel Metric Flat & Springs in 304 & 316
- Structural Tapered Washers in HDG
- Flat Washers in Zinc Cr3 to DIN125A
- Automotive Set Screws, Flanged Nuts and Hex Nuts in Zinc Cr3
- Expanded Commercial range
- Expanded Nylon range
- Click here to download the new WASCA Product Catalogue (NOTE: 8.4MB Download)
- Printed copies are also available – please contact us!
- Please click here to download Excel version of the pricelist to update your Inventory system.
- Please click here to download the WASCA 30 Day Credit Application Form